Our Seas Our Future (OSOF) aims to protect New Zealand’s coastal and marine ecosystems through advocacy, education, and environmental stewardship, ensuring that they are managed sustainably and protected for future generations.
1) To promote the conservation, protection, and benefit of the coastal and marine environments.
2) To promote and support communities and work with Government to establish a system of conservation measures and biodiversity protection areas.
3) To support and create opportunities for environmental professionals to work and engage with schools and communities in environmental education and ecological restoration and conservation management.
4) To create, foster, and offer environmental educational strategies, programs, resources and engagement activities to the community.
5) To assist in, promote, support and carry out scientific research on coastal and marine environments.